Thursday 23 February 2012

Hello everyone welcome to akindroid.blogger. Today the 24th of February 2012 marks my first blog. Never thought of doing this before but i eventually came to a conclusion to do so exactly 1:20am today.

Decided to share my experience on android development with you today and henceforth because I have encountered a whole lot of problems in programming android and i have successfully resolved those problems as well. So sharing my experience with you believe me will save you a whole lots of trouble ahead.

So, the first question that might be on your mind is that, Do I need to be a core Java developer to start programming for android. And the answer is NO. Any versatile programmer can pick up android development and with dedication he or she will be a good android developer. As for me, I came from a web development background with very little knowledge of Object Oriented Programing languages but I started programming android about a year ago and i have seen great difference between programming for android and other device. A colleague once told me that android platform developers have studied all problems associated with other mobile programmable mobile OS platforms and have solved all problems associated with each on the android platform. Take it or leave it as for me this is the best mobile OS i have ever programmed for. (Meaning I have tried J2ME, JqueryMoile/phone gap, Titanium etc)

To Do:
Download Eclipse Integrated Development Environment, try read a little about Object Oriented Programing if you haven't heard about it before.

Next:
We will be setting up your Eclipse IDE for android development.

Welcome once again and have fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment